NOPGC Monthly Program
Tax and Estate Planning in Divorce
Friday, March 3, 2017
Embassy Suites by Hilton
5800 Rockside Woods Blvd
Independence, OH 44131
Roy A. Krall
Cavitch, Familo & Durkin Co., LPA
Naomi D. Ganoe
CBIZ MHM, Inc.
8:00 am - Registration and Networking
8:15 am - Breakfast Buffet
8:30 am - Program Begins
9:30 am - Program Ends
9:30 am - Roundtable (Run by Anne Corrette)
April 7, 2017
Planned Giving 101
Nancy Griffith, BauerGriffith, LLC and
Malou Monago, Cleveland Institute of Art
May 4, 2017
Planned Giving Day
June 2, 2017
New Insights on Donors and Planned Gifts Revealed in Whitepaper from Pentera and Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
Presented by Claudine A. Donikian, JD, MBA, President, CEO, CMO, Pentera Inc.
2016-2017 Education Series Sponsor: Key Bank
Cost To Attend:
NOPGC Members - $25.00 Early Bird Rate*
Non-Members - $40.00 Early Bird Rate*
* Registrations placed after 2:00 p.m. on Monday, February 27th
will be priced at $30.00 for members and $45.00 for non-member
Join us for the Roundtable Discussion AFTER the program!
9:30 am - PG Roundtable in the Atrium
The roundtable sessions are designed to address questions or concerns you have about your planned giving activities in a comfortable, non-threatening setting. A facilitator will be in attendance to encourage group participation. The roundtables are for all program attendees and they are designed to encourage participants to share their experiences and to help expand your network of knowledgeable planned giving colleagues
- - Payment must be made at the time of the reservation or guaranteed with a credit card.
- The attendee can give a credit card to hold the reservation and then pay at the door with cash, check, etc.
- For reservations that are cancelled by 2:00 p.m. at least three (3) business days prior to the event full payment will be refunded or can be applied toward one future luncheon/educational program(s) (PGD excluded).
- For reservations that are made less than 72 hours prior to the event the attendee will be charged an additional $5.00.
- Reservations cancelled less than three (3) business days prior to the event will not be refunded or transferred as credit for another program, but may be transferred to another attendee for the same program.
- Reservation and payment may be transferred to another attendee for the same program. If a non-member attends in place of a member, the price difference must be paid. If a member attends in place of a non-member, the price difference will be credited.